Friday, February 03, 2006

The Midas Touch

There are some people that just have the touch of gold for some things.

Carl Franklin is one of them.

I've been listening to DotNetRocks for a couple of years now, and it's always been fantastic. In fact, when I'm not talking to my boss, I crdeit my entire career to DNR. Obviously, I tell my boss it's all down to me being fantastic!

But now he's come out with DnrTV.

It does rule. I've seen much love in the blogosphere (although I hate that word!) to prove it.

The only thing I have trouble with is remembering everything. Not only do I have to seclude myself from the missus for an hour, but it is also like a total vulcan mind-meld taking it all in!

BUT. It does rule. It's right there on the top of my list of things to do when Mrs Mawoo is out.

PS - Nobody can ever beat Geoff's hair (nb Geoff is second from the right, the one up from the... well ... you'll spot him from his hair! It's the greatest, I have dreams where my hair is as cool as Geoff's!)

PPS - If anyone wants an MSN 8.0 Beta invite, just email me

PPPS - Did I say right? I Geoff's in fron the left! In fron the right is ActiveNick.

No comments: