Saturday, October 09, 2004

Wah!

Just when you think your blog's going down the pan, with nothing on it at all worth reading, the great lord himself links to your blog. (And before you start asking, yes. I am trying to curry favour so I'm more likely to win free stuff.

Just thought I'd mention it.

And hey. Leave comments. I don't care how irrelevant they are, or what. Leave commentary. Even if it's just to call me a jerk, I wanna know. Do it. YES, do it! Now!

PS - if this post looks a bit crazy, it's for one/many/all of these reasons:

  1. It's nearly 5 am and I've been up all night listening to DotNetRocks...
  2. Whilst drinking scotch...
  3. After quite a good evening (sorry, nothing to do with code, computers, or anything like that. I'm just in a good mood.)
Just wanted to share.

No comments: