Monday, April 26, 2004

Binding Datagrids to Objects

I read in all the documentation that if you bind a datagrid to an array of objects it auto-generates the columns based on the properties visible in the datagrid's scope.

Didn't happen, though. I'm gonna have to have a look at. Don't know if it's a problem with the property definitions, or if it's something else. Knowng me it'lln be something really rubbish, like a datagrid property I haven't defined. Hmmm.

My imaginary shop's taking shape, though. Once the structure's there, and I've got it all working in some sort of useful way, I can start doing more interesting things with. It's running a serious risk of dying through lack of interest. I don't really want it to, but you know what it's like when you don't seem to be making any progress...

Started reading a bit about MCMS today as well. Don't use it myself, but a friend of mine does. Looks like an interesting thing to know about. Ish... Funny, though. Since the dawn of time, Micro$oft has always called itself MS. MS MS MS. Always MS. Content Management Server, though? Oh no. We don't like the S in MS any more! MCMS it is. Just for all those people who like scouring MSDN for CMS info.

Grrr...

No comments: