Friday, April 23, 2004

So who are you, anyway...

Hi there. My name's Ben.

Professionaly, I'm a charity Admin person. That's not to say I fax, file and photocopy stuff for no money. I have a salary. I do extra stuff as well. I do a bit of web stuff (Here) and quite a lot of number crunching (Sorry. No link for that).

My current 'thing', though, is learning VB.NET. Please excuse the constant capitals, but even after a couple of years, I still can't work, out how one spells it (VB.NET, NB.Net, Vb.net etc...) I've been studying for about 11 months now. Nearly a year. I still have trouble finding resources for people stil learning, though.

This is what his Blog's for, though. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep track of things I've found out. If anyone fancies following my trek through the weird world of software development, then that's cool with me.

Anyway. To kick off...

Mike Gunderloy has many good things to say about a lot of things. He's written many books (some of which I have). He can be found at www.larkware.com. He's cool. His Daily Grind rules as far as seeing what you can do with software goes.

B3TA rocks too. It's not terribly useful, but hey. It's entertaining. And isn't that the real truth. The answer is no.

As and when I learn new things, I'll let y'all know. Until then, just keep watching the skies...

Love y'all

Ben

No comments: