Thursday, July 29, 2004

Interesting thing...

I knocked up an interesting thing over my lunch hour today. What's more, it's 2 versions of an interesting thing. How's about that, then, eh?

It's a little bit of ASP.NET stuff that reads the source code of the page. The first version's here. That one works fine if the whole lot is built as a single page with a script block. I tihnk it looks quite cool, too.

The second one's here.This one took a bit more work since it reads the source of a page built with a code-behind file. I think it's quite good. It reads the code-behind filename from the aspx page's Src attribute, and hey presto, it's reading that code too.

Well, I didn't think it was bad for a little lunch time relief. Didn't resort to VS to write it, either. The whole lot's written in Notepad. Hand formatted and everything. Neat, huh?

No comments: