Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I did have a huge long post written for this,

It was great. Included code, things I'd learnt, the works.

It was really rubbish, though.

Suffice to say, I've been writing a custom control. Just one more thing to tick off on my list of 'Stuff I've Done'. It's very nice. It's a dial sort of display type control.

At the moment it looks like this:


I'm actually quite impressed with it myself (never having done one before). Tripped up a coupla times, most notably before I found the Control.SetStyle method, but hey, it's done now, and I'm a little wiser for it.

There are a couple of things I need to do, a couple of bits that could do with a re-write, but that's all part of the fun (or so I've been told).

Anyway, I was quite chuffed with it.

You're lucky I didn't post the long one!

No comments: