Thursday, January 27, 2005

Slightly mind-expanding

It's been suggested that I try to expand my resume a little, and have a bit of a stab at classic ASP for a little bit.

So I'm going to be reprising my Dad's wedding photos website. It's nice and simple, just uses a bit of data access to bung some HTML together to show the pics. This one was knocked up about 18 months ago in about 2 hours.

No doubt I'll be posting my experiences when I've had some. I've heard old-school ASP's a bit simpler, or at least has slightly smaller scope design-wise than .NET. Which isn't a bad thing, it's just something I've never really had an excuse to use before.

Wanted to share. And wanted to remind myself when I get home.
Note to self: Do that damned site. It's only 1 page, you lazy toerag. And tonight's the best time for it, what with Mrs Mawoo being out for a little while and all that!

No comments: