Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Chris Sells has seen it...

Just read on Chris Sells' blog that he's seen the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy trailer.

Now I have too.

I must admit, it does fill me with a certain amount of dread. Being a big fan of the books. And the Radio series. And the TV series. It kind of gives me the same feeling as when I went to see Star Wars Episode 1. Hopefully I won't feel afterwards how I did when I went to see The Phantom Menace.

It's got plenty going for it, though. Great British talent. Great British author. Filmed in a Great British location. I'm sure there was some great British post-production and music in there as well. I guess that's why we only have to wait until 2 weeks after the US release date to be able to watch it here! Not that I'm bitter, of course.

Still, it's going to be a must-see one for me. And a must-buy DVD when it comes out.

Now where's my towel?...

No comments: