Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The post I never thought I'd write...

... But I'm really really glad I am!

Because it would seem that I've managed to convince a real company, with its own real cheque-book and everything, that I can code stuff worth paying for.

that's right. After 4 years languishing in the wonderful world of charity fundraising, I've finally got myself a job building ASP.NET Intranet applications for a global supergiant of a company.

Which should be fun.

As I'm sure both of my regular readers know, this has been what I've been working for for ages, now. Reading, studying, ignoring Mrs Mawoo, shouting at my computer, all of it's been gearing up to a job writing code day-in-day-out.

No doubt once I start (need to work out my notice where I am) my blog'll start drifting back onto something that's at least vaguely relevant to code. I know it's been drifting about a bit aimlessly of late, but hey. it's my blog, so there!

Anyway, just wanted to share. Apologies for smugness!

No comments: