Monday, November 15, 2004

More Mozilla

Okayt, so I've kinda go tused to Mozilla, and it's OK. That'a about it. It's OK. It does the job. It maintains the web-browsing status quo. Except for a couple of things.

The good bit
Tabbed browsing is a neat feature. Not as earth shattering as some people would have you beleive, but neat. Apart from anything else, it does give me an excuse to use my much neglected and seriously under-used middle mouse button.

The Bad Bit
I don't do a huge amount of browsing, but I know a fairly standard page o' HTML when I see it. There doesn't appear to be anything particularly hokey and weird about Rory's site, but I'm buggered if FireFox can render it right. I think it might have something to do with CSS, but I couldn't be sure (mostly because I'm too lazy to dig through and find out.

*** STOP PRESS *** STOP PRESS ***
I have, however, just seen a very cool feature. One that I must admit to being very impressed with. It doesn't quite rock my world, but it certainly makes my CD player skip. FF color-codes the source when you hit 'View Page Source'. Now THAT I can get behind.

Just wanted to share.

No comments: