Thursday, June 10, 2004

Another project...

Hmmm. Time for another project. Since ASP2WMP seems to be working fine (Although I still haven't got my sexy phone yet, so can't really try it in real life. Darned stock shortages!) I think I need to move on to something else.

But what, though? In my quest for knowledge (I'm determined to get certified, even if it kills me!) I find it difficult to do another project similar to what I've done before - Half the reason I'm doing them at all is to get experience using a wider range of technologies that .NET has to offer. Doing the same thing over seems a bit naff.

At the same time, though, I'm too lazy to do something I see no practical use for. ASP2WMP came from a bit of lazyness, a bit of an article I read, and a bit of wanting to do something new (Remoting, Services etc..). MediaTagger (a little batch importing tool I wrote for adding MP3's to my Media Library was borne from wanting to add loads of files to my Media Library. What next, though? Hmmm. Tricky. I thnk I'll have to have a bit of a think on that one. I'll keep you posted...

No comments: