Monday, December 13, 2004

2 things...

I don't usually combine blog post subjects, but just for a change, I am today.

Firstly, Happy Birthday Mrs Mawoo. It was my girlfriend's birthday yesterday, so we both had a nice relaxed day in, she was istening to her new iPod mini (I got her the pink one) and getting that all sorted on my machine. And then we went out and had a rally nice meal. Lovely.

Secondly, I got this damned XML thing sorted. Admittedly it was a bit of a cop-out. The problem was that I couldn't work out how to pull a set of key-value pairs from the XML returned from a Blogger API method call.

Well I sorted it out with an XSLT. The XSL transforms the XML returned from Blogger to a format I can understand. Bit of a cop-out, I know, but such is life. I'll write about it at a bit more length shortly. Need to get the rest of it working before I get too excited...

Just wanted to get these things out of my head.

No comments: