Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Pimp my Presenter

Now and again, some strange things happen in my head. There are some connections made in there that no one on god's green earth should ever make.

So I was listening to this week's Mondays. And this week, Carl Franklin was saying that he's got no style. And Geoff Maciolek (he of the fantastic hair) was saying a whole bunch of stuff about all sorts of things. And I thought.

Carl no style.

Geoff great hair.

Carl no style.

Geoff great hair.

And my addled and enfeebled brain came up with this mental image:



I am truly sorry, but it's been sat in my head all day...

EDIT: If you've come here from Carl's Blog then there's a wholehearted public apology here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh. I haven't commented on this before, but it's been an endless source of amusement for me. - and neither carl nor I were offended.