Thursday, December 02, 2004

Spoilt for choice...

Hmm. I've just checked out MSN's Spaces, and Oh My are there some nice features on it!

  • Draggy droppy bits

  • Media albums and stuff

  • 'Custom Lists' (whatever they are)

  • Enough options and settings to keep me playing for hours.

  • Integrated site stats

I don't think I'll change, though. I kind of like Blogger's simplicity. I like having a template that I can just change in the HTML. And I like that they're not too fussy about having tools on there from other sites (things like comments and site stats).

And (granted it's like Blogger in that respect. But it's workaround-able) you have to sign in to leave comments on your blog. I really hate that. Okay, I can sort of understand it for somewhere that attracts a lot of comment spam, but my blog isn't one of them.

Having said that, though, it's still only in Beta. Who knows what tricks are still tucked away up various people's sleeves. I might revisit it at some point, but who knows...

Just wanted to share.

No comments: